Five Good Ideas about shifting the culture of accessibility in the non-profit sector
Join Alf Spencer, Director of the Accessibility Outreach, Education and Referral Branch at the Accessibility Directorate of Ontario, as he discusses ideas and tools to move towards a culture of accessibility. Through his five good ideas, find out how dialogue, community, youth and other elements can all work together to create a more inclusive environment for everyone.
Five Good Ideas
- Change the dialogue from disability to accessibility
- Create communities that embrace social inclusion, so that everyone can participate in all a community has to offer
- Create environments where everyone can bring their whole self to work/play
- Be creative in giving opportunities to youth to change culture
- Find champions who can change culture